db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject derbydocs errors -- how do I get the actual error message?
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 15:34:14 GMT
With the current head of trunk, the command "ant derbydocs"
seems to fail for me. The tail of the output is:

   [javadoc] Loading source file /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/work/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/tools/dblook.java...
   [javadoc] Loading source file /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/work/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/tools/ij.java...
   [javadoc] Loading source file /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/work/trunk/java/tools/org/apache/derby/tools/sysinfo.java...
   [javadoc] 2 errors
    [delete] Deleting directory /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/work/trunk/javadoc/temp

Total time: 16 seconds

Does this mean that the errors are in sysinfo.java? Or is it just the last
file that javadoc touched?

Can somebody else please confirm whether or not "ant derbydocs" works for
them, so I can tell if this is just a problem in my environment?

I'm running Java 1.4.2 and Ant 1.6.5 on RH Linux. The same error happens for me
on Java 1.4.2/Ant 1.6.5 on Windows XP.

View raw message