db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject what committer would like to moderate derby-commits@db.apache.org ?
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 22:18:54 GMT
Bernt took over my derby moderation duties recently (thanks, Bernt!) ,
but I didn't realize that I was the *only* moderator for the
derby-commits list. And that means that currently Bernt is the only
moderator.

Bernt is in Norway and, ideally, we should have another committer
moderate in another timezone.

Please let me know if you'd like to do this and I'll get you set up.

For our recently added committers, your first commit message will be in
the moderation queue until the moderator lets it through.

thanks,

 -jean

p.s. Committers can find out who moderators are by sending email from
your apache id to the apache listinfo address listed in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/docs/resources.txt .