db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Workaround for running JUnit tests with the GUI runners
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:24:22 GMT
Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waagan@Sun.COM> writes:

> Hi Dyre,
>
> I think you can create a Jira for this, if you haven't already.
>
> The problem is that the GUI runners are using a custom classload to
> allow for dynamic reloading of the test classes.

I'm seeing this message in derby.log when I'm running with (any)
TestRunner:

DEBUG RAFContainerFactory OUTPUT: Caught exception when setting up
rafContainerConstructor

The tests don't fail because RAFContainerFactory falls back to the old
RAFContainer implementation. The exception seems to be a
ClassNotFoundException (cannot find RAFContainer4). Could it also be
caused by the custom classloader?

--
Knut Anders