db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: Classes diagram
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:04:27 GMT
Julius Stroffek <Julius.Stroffek@Sun.COM> writes:

> Hi Yann,
>
> I used a doxygen tool to generate a documentation (like javadoc). It
> has powerful capabilities to generate various graphs using graphviz
> (inheritance diagram, collaboration diagram, call graph, caller graph)
> with a source code included for each function in generated
> documentation. You should spend some time adjusting the options for
> optimal appearance.
>
> Doxygen page: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
> Graphviz page: http://www.graphviz.org/
>
> This helped me a lot with my first steps with derby. Let me know If
> you need some help.

Cool, except it dies before it has finished:

[...]

Error: Internal inconsistency: found class org::apache::derby::impl::sql::execute::BaseActivation
seem to have a recursive inheritance relation! Please send a bug report to dimitri@stack.nl
Error: Internal inconsistency: found class org::apache::derby::impl::sql::execute::BaseActivation
seem to have a recursive inheritance relation! Please send a bug report to dimitri@stack.nl
Error: Internal inconsistency: found class org::apache::derby::impl::sql::execute::BaseActivation
seem to have a recursive inheritance relation! Please send a bug report to dimitri@stack.nl
Error: Internal inconsistency: found class org::apache::derby::impl::sql::execute::BaseActivation
seem to have a recursive inheritance relation! Please send a bug report to dimitri@stack.nl
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Any idea what is going on? Btw, how do I send a bug report?

Even if it failed, it still managed to produce som really cool
diagrams... :)

--

dt