db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing]Test fails
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:01:08 GMT
Hi,
   I have another problem.
   I have ran all test using java
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbyall.
   But some test fails and reports the derbyall_report.txt in my attachment.
   Is it neccessary to set some options like:
   java -Xbootclasspath/a:%jardir%\jdbc.jar -Dbootcp=%jardir%\jdbc.jar -
Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource -Djvmflags="-
Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource"
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunSuite derbyall

   Thank you.