db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject translation checker...
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:56:34 GMT
Hi,

I wrote a silly translation check program (LocCompare.java) that flags
possible trouble between the current english locale files and possible
new translations.
You'd have to build the class, add it to the classpath, put the
possible new translations files in two (one top, and a subdir for the
drda ones) directories and run the class like so:

- java  -Dderbysvntop=<top of trunk or source> -Dtranslations=<temp
location topdir> LocCompare pt_BR > checkBR.out 2>&1

I used the current Brazilian translations because they're the most up
to date...I copied them to the temporary location.
I'm attaching the output (with the actual location edited out manually).

There's little actual failures I found, but still...
Does this look like a useful tool to be added to derby?
If so, where should it live?

Thx,
Myrna