db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject build failure on 10.2 branch?
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 16:57:27 GMT
Hi,

I just svn updated my 10.2 check-out and now I see the following build error:

compile_jdbc4:
    [javac] Compiling 6 source files to C:\p4\p4102\classes
    [javac] C:\p4\p4102\opensource\java\engine\org\apache\derby\jdbc\EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40.java:54:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40 is not
abstract and does not override abstract method
getQueryObjectGenerator() in javax.sql.CommonDataSource
    [javac] public class EmbeddedConnectionPoolDataSource40
    [javac]        ^
    [javac] 1 error

Anyone else see this or did I mess up my environment?

Thx,
Myrna