db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Yip Ng" <yipng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimizer work/issues/discussions....
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:54:01 GMT
Good idea, Bryan.  Perhaps dumping it in XML as a format is one option to
start with.
(I think this sort of facility can be applied to a more general case of dump
outputs.)  Then a explain tool can be used or implemented to read the XML
data and produce something more visually readable.  Of course, the plain
text format should be retained.

Yip