db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing]Test fails
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 06:04:41 GMT
This time i remove all the derby*.jar out
of the CLASSPATH and add the trunk/classes into it.
The lang/supersimple.sql test is passed and the test suite derbylang is also
successs.I will try the derbyall right now.

But i still have no idea why i failed previously.Maybe the version
difference caused the problem.
And thanks all of you anyway.