db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How do you point from a JIRA issue to a derby-dev thread?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:14:58 GMT
On 10/25/06, Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waagan@sun.com> wrote:
> Laura Stewart wrote:
> > I would like to put a link to a derby-dev thread into a JIRA issue.
> > How can I do that?
>
> It is also possible to link to individual messages.
> You could also insert links to the Apache archives, but I don't know the
> specifics for those interfaces.

The Apache mail archives are at:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/

You'll need to know the time and date that the original message is
sent, and drill down through the archives to get to the message that
you are interested in. It looks like the recent infrastructure outage
has caused the mail archives to not be updated recently.

andrew