db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: problem deploying release jars to maven
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:39:50 GMT

> Great! Via this trick, I generated a tree of artifacts, all of which I
> copied to the tree at
> /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.derby/.
> Along the way I noticed that 10.1.3.1 doesn't have md5 and sha1
> artifacts, although 10.1.1.0, 10.1.2.1, and 10.2.1.6 all do. This is
> true for jars, poms, and wars. Are these artifacts optional or are they
> supposed to go someplace else now?

Hmm, those used to be there. I'm not sure what could have happened to
them, but then they did relocate the maven repo as of late (as you
discovered) so maybe something got lost in the shuffle. I have the
10.1.3.1 md5 and sha1s in my local maven repo, so I can restore them
in the repo on people.apache.org.

andrew