db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: to-do list on website should go
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:28:04 GMT

> also, would it be possible to put in a redirect from the old page to the
> wiki? It'd be nice to keep the broken links down ...

I'm very much in agreement with keeping broken links to a minimum. I
had done a good job of eliminating most of the broken links on the
website, but I see from Vadim's stats that the number of broken links
have shot back up:

http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/derby.html

And since I can't get to the error logs on ajax, I have no idea what
is causing them, although it happened around Sept. 1, whatever it was.

Anyway, a redirect is in place for DerbyToDo.html, and I've removed
the old page from the site tree.

andrew