db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: sneak preview of 10.2.1.6 available
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 21:11:09 GMT
On 9/30/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/30/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
> >
> > The two doc patches didn't appear to have been reviewed or checked into
> > the trunk yet. So I did not apply these.
>
> I intend to review and commit them if there are no problems some time
> this weekend.

Reviewed, committed, and merged the patches mentioned (1683 and 1873) to 10.2.

JIRA still shows 5 open issues. I think the three tracking ones should
now be closed out. I think Laura may still intend to do work based on
the doc reviews, but I think that the two issues tracking that work
should now move out to 10.2.2.

andrew