db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Forrest/Derby Web site (Was: Re: Proposal - Doc Process Improvements)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 17:40:22 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:
> I posted a patch to Derby 1980. The Web page updates are ready for your
> review.

Hi, Laura,

Good job!

Just one detail .... guidelines.xml didn't make it into the patch.
derby1980_1.stat shows a question mark for that file:

?      src\documentation\content\xdocs\manuals\guidelines.xml
M      src\documentation\content\xdocs\manuals\dita.xml
M      src\documentation\content\xdocs\site.xml

That question mark means it isn't under svn control. It needs an
'svn add', then 'svn diff' will pick it up in the patch.

Also, you only need to svn diff the src tree, like this from the trunk
directory:

  svn diff src > your_file.diff

After applying the patch, I'll build the site, then commit the changes
in the build tree.

thanks for all the hard work on this.

 -jean