db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Forrest/Derby Web site (Was: Re: Proposal - Doc Process Improvements)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 20:10:48 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:
> I have inserted a table into one of the xml documents but now I am
> getting some errors when I try forrest site that indicate that some
> attributed (ALIGN and VALGN) are not declared.  Is there a list of
> declared attributes that I can see, so that I know what is valid?  Can
> the list be added to?

Here are the docs for the forrest dtd (and howto's and faq's are on the
left hand nav of this page):

   http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.dtdx.html

'td' doesn't include align and valign:

   http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.dtdx.html#td

It might help to check the faqs at the forrest site -- perhaps the issue
of adding to the dtd has come up before.

 -jean