db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-2006, adding ant task to generate html report. (was Re: Test count dropping?)
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:09:12 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On 10/26/06, Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunithaghm@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Thanks Andrew for working on this. I applied the patch attached to
>> derby-2006 and after adding junit.jar to the $ANT_HOME/lib path, I can
>> run the junitreport task.
>

> Do you have junit.jar in tools/java? I was hoping this wouldn't be
> necessary.

After applying the patch I did not see any path element in the build.xml
pointing to tools.java/junit.jar, could
that be the reason.

All  the jars in $ANT_HOME/lib are accessible to the ant, hence placing
the junit.jar always works.

But I do think the new ant task should utilize the junit.jar from the
tools/java rather than placing it in
the $ANT_HOME/lib.

-Rajesh