db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Derby when using with IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:55:31 GMT
Suraj Batuwana wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have received a server side error as
>

> Error when executing
> query:org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: Execution failed
> due to a distribution protocol error that caused deallocation of the
> conversation.  The requested command encountered an unarchitected and
> implementation specific condition for which there was no architected
> message.
>
> com.ascential.xmeta.query.QueryException: Error when executing
> query:org.apache.derby.client.am.DisconnectException: Execution failed
> due to a distribution protocol error that caused deallocation of the
> conversation.  The requested command encountered an unarchitected and
> implementation specific condition for which there was no architected
> message.
>

> I have used the IBM WebSphere Application Server Community Edition
> Version 1.1 as the application server and the Derby 10.1 Net work
> server as the database.
>

> When create the datasource I have used the
>

> <config-property-setting name="Password">pass</config-property-setting>
>
> <config-property-setting name="PortNumber">1527</config-property-setting>
>
> <config-property-setting
> name="ServerName">localhost</config-property-setting>
>
> <config-property-setting
> name="DatabaseName">TestDB</config-property-setting>
>
> <config-property-setting name="UserName">newuser</config-property-setting>
>

> for the cloudscape datasource plan. Also I have used the
>
> tranql-connector-derby-client-local-1.1.rar and
> tranql-connector-derby-client-xa-1.1.rar as the tranql connectors.
>

> While the above exception throws at the serverside following exception
> will throw as derby.log
>
> Server is ready to accept connections on port 1527.
>
> Connection number: 1.
>
> Connection number: 2.
>
> Connection number: 3.
>
> Connection number: 4.
>

> ------------  BEGIN SHUTDOWN ERROR STACK -------------
>

> ERROR XSDG3: Meta-data for Container
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer@67517852 could not
> be accessed
>
> at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
> Source)
>
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.run(Unknown Source)
>
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
>
> at
> java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled
> Code))
>
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.openContainer(Unknown
> Source)
>
> at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.FileContainer.setIdent(Unknown
> Source)
>
> at
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.RAFContainer.setIdentity(Unknown
> Source)
>
> at
> [...]

Hi Suraj -
In the interest of efficiency I will respond to this issue from the
posting you made to the derby-user list (this seems more a 'usage' issue
than a Derby codeline / development issue).

Note: it will take several minutes to before my response is posted to
derby-user - I am recording my intent in hopes of synchronizing