db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Jira-email problem?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:52:34 GMT
> So ... some things are disrupted and I'm assuming the Jira email is part
> of the people.a.o outage.

Thanks Jean!

I do notice a couple things that concern me:

1) I'm subscribed to a couple other apache.org developers lists for
other projects, and at least one of those projects uses Jira and
that project is getting email from Jira sent to its developer list
without any apparent problems. So whatever is wrong it doesn't seem
to affect *every* project using Jira.

2) I see that the "issues with available patches" daily mail from
Jira is coming through just fine to derby-dev.

3) Automated commit mail is coming through just fine, although I
imagine that comes from a completely different mechanism than Jira mail.

So, I guess I'm a little concerned that there is a derby-specific
problem with Jira email.

thanks,

bryan