db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Discussion: What prevents you from updating derby documentation?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:14:40 GMT
One more thing I meant to add: I find it hard to review
other people's doc changes when they are posted as DITA
diffs only, because I'm not that practiced reading DITA
diffs. So I think the preferred way to post doc patches
for review is something like:
  - make the change and run the build, to generate HTML
  - attach the svn diff and stat output, as usual
  - *also* attach the generated html pages, so reviewers
    can see how the docs will look without having to build
    the HTML themselves.

thanks,

bryan