db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JUnit disagnostice (Was Re: Some JUnit tests now split out from old harness and do not run as part of derbyall)
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:22:19 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Øystein Grøvlen wrote:
>> Vemund Ostgaard wrote:
>>
>>> When running the top-level suite now, the only output I got was a lot
>>> of dots, the time it took to run the suite and the number of OK tests
>>> run.

The Eclipse JUnit test runner is similar to the swing one but better.

http://open.ncsu.edu/se/tutorials/junit/

It correctly shows which tests have run (the swing test runner seems to
have bugs in it) and dynamically indicates which test is currently
running. It also shows the decorators and allows one to go to the source
  file from an entry (e.g. a text fixture method) in the test hierarchy.

Dan.