db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Not tracking snapshots in JIRA past a release (was Re: could someone add to jira?)
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:27:40 GMT

Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> I've added to JIRA. It makes sense to have it now because
> that's the version that sysinfo reports.

Thanks Andrew, I do think that it is easier if the rule is you
check in a fix to whatever codeline, run sysinfo in your path and
then report the fixin as whatever sysinfo reports.  I am ok with
manipulating the fixin's in the future based on actual
releases/snapshots that get delivered, but it seems reasonable
to have the fixin of the "present" always available.

Is there some wiki page that describes the steps for bumping the
version number of a release, it should include adding the new
version number to jira.

View raw message