db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: problem deploying release jars to maven
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:27:35 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On 10/6/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
>

>> Thanks, Andrew. Alas, I am still not having any luck using maven to
>> deploy the jars, checksums, and poms. Is there some way to rig the
>> script so that it generates the checksums and poms locally so that I can
>> just sftp everything into the /www tree on people.apache.org?
>

> Sure, you could use file:// to deploy to a local directory and then
> sftp the resulting tree up to the appropriate location in the Apache
> repository. It might be a little tedious, since I think there are lots
> of subdirectories involved, but it should be scriptable.
>
> andrew

Great! Via this trick, I generated a tree of artifacts, all of which I
copied to the tree at
/www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org.apache.derby/.
Along the way I noticed that 10.1.3.1 doesn't have md5 and sha1
artifacts, although 10.1.1.0, 10.1.2.1, and 10.2.1.6 all do. This is
true for jars, poms, and wars. Are these artifacts optional or are they
supposed to go someplace else now?

Thanks,
-Rick