db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject problem deploying release jars to maven
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 15:02:48 GMT
I am now on step (19) of the release cookbook
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease), deploying the
release jars to Maven. It appears that the target directory has moved from

  /www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

  /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository

I have adjusted maven/project.properties accordingly. I can successfully
sftp my signatures to that directory. However, maven does not seem to be
copying the jars there. That is, the jars don't turn up in that
directory after running the maven script. Maven, raises no errors and
claims it's successfully copying jars to org.apache.derby/jars/.

I would appreciate some guidance about how to recover from this problem.
Should I manually sftp the jars to that directory? Is there some
diagnostic information I can get from maven which will explain why it is
failing silently?

Thanks,
-Rick