db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject building the release page
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:55:59 GMT
I'm working on creating the release page for 10.2.1.6. I'm afraid I
don't understand the following paragraph from step (18) on
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease:

"the HTML comments which constitute the form template into which the
mirrors.cgi script splices in the mirror information will be removed by
Forrest. It is necessary to add these comments back in to the release
page before committing or letting the site go live on people.apache.org."

I don't see these comments in the build output for the 10.1.3.1 release
page, which is under subversion control. I'm confused about when these
comments should be added back in. Would appreciate some advice.

Thanks,
-Rick