db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: release endgame
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 22:59:10 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> It looks like we're going to approve a 10.2 release soon. I have a
> couple questions about the release endgame which follows a positive vote:
>
> 1) Do I need the PMC's approval before posting the release to the Apache
> mirrors?

The vote needs at least 3 +1 votes from somebody who is on the DB PMC.
>From a quick scan so far, it looks like there are 6 votes cast by DB PMC
members.  When you tally and post the results to derby-dev, identify who
is on the DB PMC -- Andrew's 10.1.3.1 results post is a good example
[1]. Then forward that results post to private@db.apache.org.

Somebody who has done a release needs to respond to the questions about
symbolic links (#2 and #3).

 -jean

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-dev/200606.mbox/%3c54ac72d70606291548m42e41a8dv7671f31fbdec11ca@mail.gmail.com%3e