db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.2.1.6 release
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 16:31:26 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I have posted a new release candidate, 10.2.1.6, which addresses the
> structural problems with the previous candidate. Special thanks to
> Andrew for helping sand this one down. You may find 10.2.1.6 at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.6/

I've run derbyall on the release and it all passes.  I have reviewed
the outstanding bug list and don't believe there are any issues which
should be considered blockers for this release.  I have reviewed the
set of included features/bugs fixes in this release and believe this
to be a good set to release with.  I agree with the handling of the
jdbc 4.0 issue for this release.  I say let's get this release out.

+1