db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Julius Stroffek <Julius.Strof...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Classes diagram
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 15:21:42 GMT
Hi Yann,

I used a doxygen tool to generate a documentation (like javadoc). It has
powerful capabilities to generate various graphs using graphviz
(inheritance diagram, collaboration diagram, call graph, caller graph)
with a source code included for each function in generated
documentation. You should spend some time adjusting the options for
optimal appearance.

Doxygen page: http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
Graphviz page: http://www.graphviz.org/

This helped me a lot with my first steps with derby. Let me know If you
need some help.

Cheers

Julo