db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From John Embretsen <John.Embret...@Sun.COM>
Subject 10.2 STATUS file is stale
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:20:29 GMT
I am reporting this now in case someone thinks it needs to be fixed
before the release. I intend to cast a vote once my own and Henri's test
results are ready.

Too bad I didn't notice this before, but it is hopefully not a serious
issue: The STATUS file in the 10.2.1.6 -src distribution is not
up-to-date - it contains obsolete information such as:

"Derby 10.2.0.0 is currently in the alpha stages."

and

"A 10.1 bugfix release, 10.1.2.x is in the works."

Updating the STATUS file is mentioned as part of step 4 in the recipe
for making a release on
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease.

--
John