db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject derby web site broken links (was Re: to-do list on website should go)
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 18:49:19 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> I'm very much in agreement with keeping broken links to a minimum. I
> had done a good job of eliminating most of the broken links on the
> website, but I see from Vadim's stats that the number of broken links
> have shot back up:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/derby.html
>
> And since I can't get to the error logs on ajax, I have no idea what
> is causing them, although it happened around Sept. 1, whatever it was.

The logs are getting copied to /x1/logarchive/www/ on people.apache.org.

There are 47 broken links for September, all malformed:

  /dbderby
  /db/derby
  /derbydb
  /derby
  /epi/derby
  /apache.org/derby/manuals/tools/manuals/tuning/perf02.html
  /indexes/projects/derby.html

I don't see anything for us to fix on this round.

Does anyone know what "epi" might be?

 -jean