db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: q re XA transactions and test checkDataSource
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:07:22 GMT
On 9/25/06, Deepa Remesh <dremesh@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/25/06, Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The problem is that the test doesn't clean up after itself. Thus,
> > subsequent tests - e.g. checkDataSource30 - (which run on the same
> > database with remote server testing) fail.
> >
> > This test used to pass because of a subtest that used to get skipped
> > for DerbyNetClient.
> Which subtest is causing the problem with cleanup? Maybe, that will
> provide some clue as to what is going on.

Sorry Deepa - that bit about used to get skipped may not be true
either (sorry, I've just been too confused).
The section with which I have a problem is the section in the code
starting with
   System.out.println("Issue setTransactionIsolation in local transaction");
underneath a comment:
   //Derby-421 Setting isolation level with SQL was not getting
handled correctly

View raw message