db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 plans (was Re: 10.2 licensing issue)
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:46:13 GMT
On 9/12/06, Kathy Saunders <kathys@mtrad.com> wrote:
> Lance J. Andersen wrote:
>
> >
> >
> >>
> >> 2 - Regarding the Mustang and JDBC 4 issue, my general opinion is
> >> that if Mustang is still coming out in October then it may be worth
> >> it to continue on our current path and do a release that includes
> >> JDBC 4.  If Mustang is delayed, then I think it's just time to get
> >> 10.2 done to get some of the other good features out there.  It's
> >> been quite a while since we've had a feature release.  Does anyone
> >> know the current schedule for Mustang?
> >
> >
> > see http://blogs.sun.com/mr/entry/java_se_6_schedule_update  for
> > details on the SE 6 schedule
> >
> >>
> >> Kathy
> >>
> >
> Thank you for the link, Lance.  Given these new dates, my vote is to go
> ahead and release Derby 10.2 without JDBC 4.
>
> Kathy
>
>
I may not have been clear earlier. I vote to also go ahead without JDBC4.

Which I guess also means one more round of release candidate-testing.

Myrna

Mime
View raw message