db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Last call: I expect to generate the 10.2 release candidate today
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:16:13 GMT
Hi - I am hoping to have a doc patch for 1839 committed soon. If it
does get committed, I would appreciate it if you could mega merge it.
this is NOT a reason to hold up the Release Candidate build.

On 9/22/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
> I am mega-merging from the trunk to the 10.2 branch now. After that, I
> expect to build the release candidate. Please let me know if there is
> any reason that I should hold up this release.
>
> Regards,
> -Rick
>


-- 
Laura Stewart

Mime
View raw message