db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject SQL State 01006, "Privilege not revoked from {0}."
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:04:59 GMT
I need to know the variable for the SQL State 01006 "Privilege not
revoked from {0}."
In most messages you can gleen what the variable should be, but not is
this message. It might be good to modify the message so that it is
clear.

The way that this message reads it can be any database object, such as
a table, view, trigger ... basically any object where a privilege can
be revoked.
Is this a correct assumption on my part?  If so, I would propose that
this message read:

 "Privilege not revoked from database object {0}."

And the text in the Reference Manual would read:

 "Privilege not revoked from database object <objectName>."

--
Laura Stewart