db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Laura Stewart" <scotsmat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Doc builders - remove your DITA toolkit directory after 'svn up'
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 15:09:26 GMT
On 9/6/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just checked in two fixes, for DERBY-408 and DERBY-1805, to the HTML
> Book and PDF generation that involved modifying files from the DITA
> toolkit. In order to pick up these changes in your build, please
> remove your expanded copy of the DITA toolkit from your source tree.
> The new changes will then be applied to a freshly expanded copy of the
> toolkit from the DITA zip file in your lib directory.

Andrew -
I want to ber certain that I understand what needs to be done here.
I have the DITA toolkit (unzipped) as a directory (DITA-OT1.1.2.1) in
the paths where I work on each JIRA issue, for example:
C:\Authoring\Derby\Derby1223\docs\trunk\DITA-OT1.1.2.1.

I have the zipped copy of the toolkit at C:\Authoring\Derby.
Are you saying that I need to remove the directory (example in the
previous paragraph) and that when I unzip the toolkit it will
automatically pick up your changes,,, or do I need to get a new copy
of the zip file from the Derby docs web page?

--
Laura Stewart