db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: minor javadoc warning in RAFContainerFactory.java
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 05:52:29 GMT
Deepa Remesh <dremesh@gmail.com> writes:

> Noticed the following javadoc warning in trunk:
>
> java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\store\raw\data\RAFContainerFactory.java:51:
> warning - Tag @see: missing '#': "newRAFContainer(BaseDataFileFactory
> factory)"

Thank you, Deepa. I have fixed it on trunk now. I still see sixteen
warnings on this form:

  [javadoc] /usr/home/kah/derby/trunk/java/engine/org/apache/derby/catalog/SystemProcedures.java:1221:
warning: unmappable character for encoding ASCII
  [javadoc]      * SYSCS_BULK_INSERT (IN SCHEMANAME VARCHAR(128), IN TABLENAME??? VARCHAR(128),?

  [javadoc]
     ^

--
Knut Anders