db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table and Figure numbering in the docs
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:10:37 GMT
On 9/28/06, Laura Stewart <scotsmatrix@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought that this had been fixed a few months back, but when I look
> at all of the output formats for the derby docs, each table and figure
> is listed as "Table 1" or
> "Figure 1" instead of being numbered sequentially... regardless of the
> output format.
>
> I looked in Jira and I could not find an issue (open or closed)
> associated with this.

In which manual are you seeing this? The reference manual looks fine, see:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/ref-single.html
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/ref/rrefexcept71493.html

I (thought I) fixed the table numbering with DERBY-408. Note that in
the HTML pages documentation, numbering is per single html page, not
per manual. For HTML Book and PDF output, the tables are numbered
sequentially throughout the manual.

andrew