db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Regression Test Report - 450098 - Sun DBTG
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:01:30 GMT
On 9/27/06, Henri van de Scheur - Sun Norway <Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com> wrote:
> Maybe this was caused by the fact that I am probably registered in the
> list with an alias and now used my full mail-address?
> No problem for me to use the alias instead if that helps.
> Thanks for helping out!

I see that you are subscribed with Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com. That was
the email address on the mail that went into the moderation queue, so
I was confused about why that would happen. There might be something
strange about the headers on the email, but I already deleted the
moderation mail, so I'll have to wait to see if another mail goes into
moderation to inspect the headers.

What's the alias you were/are using?

andrew