db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Mega merge - what jira entries got committed as part of that?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:58:04 GMT
> Actually, it looks like there were mutliple checkins today for the mega
> merge. I will go through them all and look through the Jira entries
> mentioned in the checkin notes.
> Please let me know if this is not the best way to find what jira entries got
> merged into 10.2

Rick has been putting all of the merge information in DERBY-1725 along
with the JIRA entries that were merged. It turns out this is very
helpful, since JIRA crosses out closed issues, and you can click on
any JIRA entry and be taken to that issue, making it easy to go
through the issues that were merged but not yet closed. See:

Thanks, Rick, for taking the time to do put all of the JIRA numbers
into that one issue, it looks like it will be very helpful!

View raw message