db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira report question
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:37:38 GMT
> In compiling the release notes, I need to process the xml output of a
> multi-page jira report. When I select the XML output option, I get a
> page of xml output for the first page of the report. This is true
> regardless of which page of the report I have selected: I only get the
> xml output for the very first page. Can anyone help me figure out the
> following:
>
> o How to get the xml output for all pages of the report OR
> o How to get the xml output for a page other than the first page

Just curious, is this for some other sort of processing that JIRA's
HTML release notes report does not cover:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=11187&styleName=Html&projectId=10594&Create=Create

Not sure how to get full XML output, and the behavior you found with
the XML link on pages other than the first looks like a JIRA bug.

andrew