db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Questions on the scripts in /bin directory of Derby install
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:12:58 GMT
On 9/12/06, Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hatlen@sun.com> wrote:

> Yes, I see the same problems on FreeBSD (I used the bin.tar.gz
> distribution). When I removed all CRs from the scripts and set the
> executable bit, they worked. I think we need some svn magic
> (svn:executable and svn:eol-style?).

svn:executable is set on all the files in bin, and svn:eol-style is
not set on the Unix scripts in svn. Somehow the files were mangled
during the zip operation, I suppose, or in Rick's checkout.

Rick, can you check the scripts where you are building the
distributions and see if the line-endings are correct?

andrew