db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: When does updated doc appear on the web site?
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:35:38 GMT
On 9/8/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/06, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> >
> > Do you think the updated doc should be present by now? Am I perhaps looking
> > in the wrong place?
> Yes, it should be. As luck would have it, my nightly sync failed to
> start last night. My local copy looks good, so I'll keep an eye on the
> sync tonight and make sure it goes through. Check for  it again
> tomorrow morning, you're looking in the right place.

BTW, I put a copy of the beta documentation from Rick's beta into:

and you can see the changes made to ALTER TABLE here:

Also, the sync for the doc tree's trunk appears to have been ok, I'll
need to follow up tomorrow to make sure that the latest doc shows up
in at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/

View raw message