db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: When does updated doc appear on the web site?
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:35:38 GMT
On 9/8/06, Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/8/06, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:
> >
> > Do you think the updated doc should be present by now? Am I perhaps looking
> > in the wrong place?
>
> Yes, it should be. As luck would have it, my nightly sync failed to
> start last night. My local copy looks good, so I'll keep an eye on the
> sync tonight and make sure it goes through. Check for  it again
> tomorrow morning, you're looking in the right place.

BTW, I put a copy of the beta documentation from Rick's 10.2.1.3 beta into:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/

and you can see the changes made to ALTER TABLE here:

http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.2/ref/rrefsqlj81859.html

Also, the sync for the doc tree's trunk appears to have been ok, I'll
need to follow up tomorrow to make sure that the latest doc shows up
in at http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/

andrew