db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [doc] Doc builders - remove your DITA toolkit directory after 'svn up'
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 16:11:05 GMT
On 9/7/06, Laura Stewart <scotsmatrix@gmail.com> wrote:

> Andrew -
> I want to ber certain that I understand what needs to be done here.
> I have the DITA toolkit (unzipped) as a directory (DITA-OT1.1.2.1) in
> the paths where I work on each JIRA issue, for example:
> C:\Authoring\Derby\Derby1223\docs\trunk\DITA-OT1.1.2.1.
>
> I have the zipped copy of the toolkit at C:\Authoring\Derby.
> Are you saying that I need to remove the directory (example in the
> previous paragraph) and that when I unzip the toolkit it will
> automatically pick up your changes,,, or do I need to get a new copy
> of the zip file from the Derby docs web page?

Remove the unzipped copy, i.e. remove the entire directory
C:\Authoring\Derby\Derby1223\docs\trunk\DITA-OT1.1.2.1.

If you keep a copy of the DITA zip file in the lib directory of your
doc tree checkout, at
C:\Authoring\Derby\Derby1223\docs\trunk\lib\DITA-OT1.1.2.1_bin-ASL.zip,
then Ant will expand that zip file back into
C:\Authoring\Derby\Derby1223\docs\trunk\DITA-OT1.1.2.1 and apply the
changes that I made the next time you run a doc build.

andrew