db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DITA docs build problem - cannot replace ref with reftemp
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 05:03:58 GMT
On 9/6/06, Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> wrote:

> Any ideas? Do I have something misconfigured? Am I issuing the
> wrong build command?
>
> copy-css-user:
>       [move] Moving 352 files to /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/docs/trunk/out/ref
>
> /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/docs/trunk/build.xml:151: Cannot replace directory /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/docs/trunk/out/ref
with
> directory /home2/bpendleton/src/derby/docs/trunk/out/reftemp

My guess is that you have a file open in the output directory,
out/ref, that your OS is preventing Ant from deleting during the move
of reftemp to ref. That move, by the way, is used to insert the Apache
license headers into the HTML files.

Try deleting your out directory completely and then running the
html.ref target again.

HTH,
andrew