db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribution of/repository for testing infrastructure tools (was Re: Running a Derby JUnit test using JUnit directly)
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 20:00:52 GMT
On 9/6/06, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Actually I am curious about this tool and think maybe  the tool itself
> and other testing infrastructure tools might really be great
> contribution to the community.

+10 - definitely would be a great contribution to the community. It
would allow for collaboration and enhancement of the scripts to make
testing easier for everyone in the community.

> I am not sure exactly where these tools would be checked in, but are
> certainly worthy of a place.

Tools for testing should go somewhere under tools/testing. :-)  Maybe
tools/testing/reporting or tools/testing/tinderbox (if applicable) or
something similar.

I could check in the scripts from DERBY-812, but maybe there's a newer
version that's more worthy of being committed?

andrew