db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Report - 450098 - Sun DBTG
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:11:15 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> On 9/27/06, Henri van de Scheur - Sun Norway <Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Maybe this was caused by the fact that I am probably registered in the
>> list with an alias and now used my full mail-address?
>> No problem for me to use the alias instead if that helps.
>> Thanks for helping out!
>

> I see that you are subscribed with Henri.Vandescheur@sun.com. That was
> the email address on the mail that went into the moderation queue, so
> I was confused about why that would happen. There might be something
> strange about the headers on the email, but I already deleted the
> moderation mail, so I'll have to wait to see if another mail goes into
> moderation to inspect the headers.
>
> What's the alias you were/are using?
>
> andrew

Could this be caused by the fact that the autogenerated mail is sent
from our internal "test-user" which sets the 'From' field to henri when
sending the mail? In that case we should move the mail-job to Henri's
personal user.

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway