db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Some committers not listed on DB "Who we are" page.
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:54:51 GMT
I am trying to add myself to the list of PMC members, using Jean's
excellent instructions. At this point, I have checked in my edits to the
list. They should be sitting in the apache db repository. So I'm on to
deploying the changes. This involves a remote ssh key and lands me on
the following hurdle: I need to log onto

hydra22.cs.utk.edu

I don't seem to be able to ssh to this machine using my apache username
and password. Is there some other account I should be using? If not,
whom should I petition?

Thanks,
-Rick