db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: how best to describe regression test bugs to enable the "automatic" tool in the sun test suite to work?
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:30:11 GMT
Thanks, I thought maybe you just somehow searched open bugs for the
test failure name.  The matching by diff sounds great.  If whatever
you come up with doesn't just automatically work with the info provided,
I hope that you think about making the process open so that others can
help categorize existing regression failures so that your tool can
pick them up.

I do hope at some point you can contribute the technology that matches
up failures with JIRA cases.  I would really like it if I could run my
nightly tests on my latest change and see a report similar the to great
reports provided in the tinderbox reporting.