db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Fernanda Pizzorno <Fernanda.Pizzo...@Sun.COM>
Subject Converting LOB related tests to Junit
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:13:45 GMT
I have started converting LOB related tests to Junit. The aim with this
is to document the coverage of the LOB related tests. I am interested in
finding out: (1) what is being tested, (2) what is the LOB size used to
test with (I have divided that into 3 categories Small, Medium and
Large), and (3) which of the drivers (Embedded and/or Client) is being
tested.

I have created a wiki page to keep track of which of the tests have
already been converted and had its coverage documented. This wiki page
can be found at: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ConvertLobTestsToJunit.
I have used jdbcapi/lobStreams.java as an example of how I thought of
documenting the test coverage. Suggestions, and help converting the
tests and documenting are very welcome :).

- Fernanda

PS: I tried to link DERBY-1888 to DERBY-1889 but I got the following error:

Errors
 An error occurred: com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException:
org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericEntityException: while inserting:
[GenericEntity:IssueLink][destination,12351773][linktype,12310010][source,12351772][sequence,null][id,12313532]

(SQL Exception while executing the following:INSERT INTO issuelink (ID,
LINKTYPE, SOURCE, DESTINATION, SEQUENCE) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
(Duplicate entry '12313532' for key 1))

Has anyone seen this error before?