db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Release note for DERBY-1177 in 10.2.1.4 rc1
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 23:21:05 GMT
Could the release note for DERBY-1177 be removed from the release notes?
Or maybe made clearer?

The workaround says:

"Applications may need to take evasive action".

I can't figure out what the evasive action could possibly be, given the
comments in the Problem, Symptoms and Solution sections. What exactly
would the application be trying to evasive action from?

The release note here doesn't match the text in DERBY-1177, so I'm not
sure where this text came from.

Seems to me this was just a bug that got fixed, so it doesn't need a
release note, just a mention in the table of Bug Fixes (it's already there).

Thanks,
Dan.