db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Important change to the policy governing the 10.2 branch.
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 19:58:28 GMT
I have wrapped up the last mega-merge from the trunk to the 10.2 branch.
At this point the branch has changed state from beta to release
candidacy. I would like to tighten up the branch control policy now.
 From this time onward, I would like us to focus on keeping the branch
stable. From now on, please hand-port your fixes from the trunk to 10.2.
Until we vet a release candidate, please be extra cautious about porting
fixes which might destabilize the branch.

Thanks,
-Rick